Don’t waste time wondering whether your animation brief is adequate to get accurate and comparable quotations and responses from animation companies.
Follow the simple steps shown to you in this workshop and you’ll know exactly what you need to include, and why it’s important. And you’ll be able to do it in half the time!
– How to fast-track preparing a comprehensive animation brief.
– Handouts: 15 point checklist.
– Hands on practical – have a completed animation brief by the end of the workshop.
– Practice scenarios will be provided for those who do not have a subject to work with.
What will participants gain from attending your session?
– Skills development in preparing to create an science communication animation
– Understanding of the briefing requirements from both service provider and stakeholder sides
– Hands on experience developing a a science communication animation brief
– Learn from hearing the challenges of other workshop participants
– Handout: 15 point animation checklist for science communication
Session Producer, Workshop facilitator
Adrian King, Executive Producer, Redboat
When: Wednesday 19th February, 9:30am-10:30am
Where: Room G21, Learning and Teaching Building, 19 Ancora Imparo Way, Clayton