SUBMISSIONS DUE: 30 September, 2019
We expect science to be done using the most well-informed techniques, building on previous studies and ideas.
It is only fair then that science communication be treated in the same way, by ensuring that science communication research, or ‘the science of science communication’, is considered when designing events, activities, and campaigns, and to help understand the context and practice of science communication more broadly.
In this stream, we welcome submissions on any topic related to academic science communication research that will inform ongoing and future science communication and outreach. Topics can include, but are not limited to:
- Evaluation and assessment of the impact of communication activities on decisions and behaviours
- The development of science communication evaluation methodologies
- Systematic reviews of science communication practices and theories
- Innovative education-focussed outreach activities and their pedagogical outcomes
- The application of science communication research
- Research from different fields that informs or sheds a different light on science communication practices.
In your submission, please provide:
- Author(s) name, institution
- A brief biography and photo of each author
- The name, title and email address of the corresponding author
- A 250-word overview of your research, including the key goals, methods and outcomes
** Please note if you have not previously entered a submission, you are required to register with EasyChair. Please ensure you either provide a web link containing your bio and photo or upload a bio and photo with your submission at the link above to be considered for the program.**